Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Page is 9 months old!


Page is 9 months old today. She's such a great dog, and so full of personality and life! She has a great sense of humor. A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning off stuff that had been stacked on a chair for months. I thought it would be a great place to sit and read in the office/family room. I took the last of the stuff downstairs to the garage, and as I came up the stairs, look who had already laid claim to the chair and was peaking at me around the corner of the room!

Page still has poor Ian terrified, but I'm slowly letting the two of them hang out in the same areas. It lasts for a little while until Page starts chasing Ian and "tasting" his black fur. She's such a devil. He freaks out (which is what she wanted) and runs upstairs. She just trots back into the living room with her head held high and a very proud look on her face.

And of course all the bones in the house are hers. It doesn't matter if she's standing in a pile of bones, if one dog is chewing on a bone, she must have the one that dog is chewing on. She's so annoying that the dogs all give into her. Here's a couple of video clips of her annoying behavior. You can see in the first one Devon comes up to ask me to make her stop. In the second clip you can see video evidence of multiple toys in the room for her to play with! I'm not sure why Devon thinks I can make her stop, because it's never worked in the past.

WARNING: you might want to turn down the volume before hitting play!




So happy three-quarters birthday, Page! I love you even if you annoy the daylights out of your canine siblings! They were once puppies, too, and you'll get it back someday when another generation comes into the house!

3 comments:

Yoda said...

Puppies!

kgiff said...

Wow... she certainly does have a lot to say.

Happy 9 months Page!!

Anonymous said...

Though i only know of you and your dogs through what you write on the blogs, I am surrounded by many amazing gaylan goldens! One being Castle who i think is littermate to your 3 year old. Castle and his dad Chuck are our tracking buddies. The other being Bryce who is a littermate to Page, who is in the same obedience class as my dog.

Congrats on the babydog's TDX! And happy 9 months to Page and Bryce, and the rest of the litter!!