Saturday, June 12, 2010

More photos from the hunt test

I want to thank Larry and Polly Shaffer for taking these wonderful photos. They say they aren't professionals, but these are fantastic photos! Between the Shaffers and the Ripleys I have some wonderful memories of Page's first two JH legs.

Day 1
I love the two photos of the deliver to hand. I also love the close up of her intense expression looking for the second mark. The fog gives the photos an interesting touch.

Day 2
Day 2 was bright and sunny, and decoys had sprouted everywhere! I'm quite sure Page didn't really see them; she only had eyes for her marks. I particularly like the last photo where I'm leashing Page up talking with Ed (one of the judges), and Page is ignoring us completely. I know she's thinking if she just sits there and is very patiently SURELY someone will throw another duck for her. It couldn't be over that fast! Doesn't she look pretty!














No comments: