Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Are you mean?


Devon is an avid tugger, and she has one really cute trick while tugging. She usually tugs silently, but if I lean over and ask her "Are you mean?" she will growl. I bought her a really great tug toy last weekend and saved it for her agility trial this past weekend. It's a braided tug toy with rabbit fur and a tennis ball on the end. Needless to say, she LOVED it! We were lined up to go in the ring and Devon was tugging away. I was asking her if she was mean and she was growling and then I hear, "Wow! I'm scared!" in a voice dripping with sarcasm. I hadn't realized it, but the whole score table was watching us and cracking up! They didn't believe for one minute this cute Golden was really mean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture! I know you wanted her ears to fly out more, but she still looks cute. :)