Friday, January 18, 2008

He's back!

Reece is back in the household. I was here to greet him this time, and he glared at me from the back of my mom's Suburban. If the look wasn't enough to express his feelings, he made it more clear by barking and snarling as he came down the ramp and stalked past me inside the house. I already had his doggie beds stashed around the downstairs, so he just took up residence on one of them. The other dogs greeted him as he pouted. Mom stopped by today, and Reece got all excited when he saw her. He came up to her and sat next to her in an obvious plea to be allowed to go home with her. He was disappointed when she left with out him.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Missed you at FAST today. Griffin was the only 24" dog. Looking forward to catching up with you on Monday.

~Kathy