Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photo MEME


Ok, I read this on C-Lee's blog, and it sounds like fun. This is the 4th photo in the 4th folder of my photo files. It was taken the first week of June when we had the 100 year flood. This is looking off my back deck toward the north. What's underwater is the circular drive in front of my training building. I didn't get nearly the rain others south of Indianapolis got. On a work note, the floods caused me a month's worth of overtime because the state opened it's emergency center and on-going disaster recovery programs.

Oh, and you can see "Ian's tree" (aka Charlie Brown's Christmas tree) in the lower right hand corner of the photo. This was a lovely little evergreen tree when I moved here. I'll let you figure out how Ian killed it. Connor is responsible for breaking off the dead limbs. He loves sticks.

Anyone who reads this must do the same on their blog! Tag you're it!

No comments: