Friday, January 22, 2010

Finding just one word

I listen to KLOVE radio, and Thursday morning they began talking about a website and a concept called My One Word. It's taking the "New Year's Resolution" concept and putting it into one, easy to remember word.

This is from the My One Word website:
“My One Word” is an experiment designed to move you beyond the past and look ahead. The challenge is simple: lose the long list of changes you want to make this year and instead pick ONE WORD. This process provides clarity by taking all of your big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single thing. One word focuses on your character and creates a vision for your future.

I've been thinking about this for the last 36 hours, and I really like the concept. I haven't selected my one word yet, but I've been playing with a few and I find the concept great. It's so much easier to get myself focused on one word. I'll be diving in and finalizing My One Word search this weekend.

No comments: