Friday, June 19, 2009

Page the amazing water retriever

Again today the girls got to cool off with some fun bumpers in water. Page has such amazing water retrieving skills, I'm just shocked. She's retrieving these hand thrown marks like she's had training. She's even coming all the way up on shore with the bumper, usually sitting with the bumper a few feet away from me.

I remembered to take the video camera this afternoon to capture some of these water retrieves. I hope you enjoy them!








One other thing about Page. Apparently she's concerned about what I'm writing on the blog. The last two times I've tried to post, she has tried to climb into my lap to "help." She's also taking her paws and hitting the keyboard, so if you ever see a strange post, it might be from Page herself! Her favorite You Tube videos are of herself - does that shock anyone?? She'll sit on my lap and watch that very smart puppy on the screen! Her second favorite videos are of her brother Trix, so she votes for more video from him!

No comments: