Sunday, August 17, 2008

Attention please!


Devon is so funny. She appeared to be thoroughly enjoying her day off. She went for a 20 minute woods walk this morning, but other than that she's been snoozing the day away. I came upstairs to check email and get the food bowls (it was about that time), and in comes Ms. Devon with one of my bears from my bedroom. I forgot to put the baby gate across my bedroom door!


Of course, we can't just carry our prize around. No, we have to roll over on our back and enjoy our prize! I got the bear back, returned it to it's spot, and put the baby gate back. Now to check more email ... in trots Ms. Devon with a sock that was hanging on the drying rack. "Aren't I the cutest thing on my back playing with Mommy's sock???" (She really was cute.) I get that out of her mouth, put it on the table, sit back at the computer .... you guessed it. Here she comes with that sock's mate!


I got the message: "Mom, we're hungry! Stop fiddling around an feed us!" I did and now the contented princess is lounging across the doggie bed sound asleep again. She has the life!

No comments: