Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update on weave entries

Well, working on Devon’s weave entries with just three poles really seems to have helped. Last night I reviewed all the entry positions with dog on left and on right, and she just nailed them and weaved out all 6 poles. She was really proud of herself, too! Of course this was from a sit about 6 feet from the poles. However, we were having problems with that a few weeks ago. I’m curious to see what class and this weekend’s trial will bring. Unfortunately if the weather prediction is accurate, our class tonight may be doubtful. But we should be able to make Thursday’s class. More later!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm thinking of skipping my Wed class with Liz. The roads here are yucky, with more wintry mix to come. It's a shame, because if the roads were decent, we'd probably be the only ones there again!

I heard Abbi had her puppies. I'm getting really excited for your puppy!

Hey, I was in the feed store yesterday and about dropped over when I saw the price of dog food. It's all gone up. My Pinnacle Trout and Sweet Potato is $39.99/30 pounds, but its cousin Pinnacle Duck and Potato has gone up to $51.99/30 lbs! Yikes! That means Trout & Sweet Potato won't be far behind. I think they just have a couple of bags left and are selling them at the old price. The store owner told me that that flavor isn't popular, and he may discontinue it.