Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The other Goldens get on the sofa....

Page is just the funniest puppy. She's not bad; she's just BUSY! And she has a mind of her own. A couple of days ago, I was sitting on the sofa, and she just hopped up to join me. It's a pretty big hop to get on this sofa! She's following in her sister Devon's paw prints, just doing it a couple of weeks earlier. 

The funniest was this morning when Connor got on the sofa prepared to catch a nap after playing with Page. The next thing he knew, Page hopped up right behind him and walked over to him. The look on Connor's face was priceless! He got off the sofa and came over to me as if to "tattle" on her. When he walked back to the sofa as if to say, "Hey, you aren't allowed up there, it's only for the big dogs," Page took a flying leap off the sofa at him as if to say, "All the better to pounce on you!" Poor Connor. She did this to him last night at the bottom of the stairs, too.

This morning I took Page upstairs with me while I was on the phone and needed to check on something on the computer. I put the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs so I wouldn't have to monitor her along with all three dogs. The next thing I knew, she was leaving the room. I made a quick check of the upstairs rooms, nope! She'd gone downstairs and slipped between the baby gate and the rails and was enjoying playtime with Devon. 

I have to say, Page is everything I asked for!

2 comments:

kgiff said...

She is such a cutie! I'm finding out these Gaylan's dogs are very smart. Things I've never had to worry about with my other dogs, Riot has figured out.

It looks like she's settling in nicely.

C-Lee said...

hey deb, page is adorable! enjoy.. i can't believe how quickly they grow up!