Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here I come!

This morning I was doing a little light housework while the girls were outside. I looked out a couple of times and Page was sitting by the door to the training building. Our usual routine is to train first thing in the morning before breakfast. Because we're going to the kennel club tonight, I skipped this morning's training session so I could do it there before Devon's class. But there Page sat for about 5 minutes waiting for someone to come train her. It was so cute! 

I always look for times when I can reinforce the come whistle, and this looked like one of those times. Once again thanks to Lise, Gayle and Marcy for putting a wonderful foundation on these Game Birds. Keep your eye on the corner of the building for a little yellow speck to come flying through the grass to the deck!



When she got in the house, she raced to her crate thinking she was going to get another breakfast. She was even chattering her teeth she was so excited! She had to make do with a couple of puppy biscuits instead, which I think she swallowed whole!

4 comments:

Pam said...

She is so lovely! look forward to seeing her grow up

Kathy said...

What a good girlie. We like the come whistle.

Raquel Richardson said...

So cute... she is getting big!

Deb said...

Thanks for all your comments! She is getting big, and she's a pretty good girlie!