Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy day

Today has been a rainy day, so we've spent it mostly inside. Page turned 12 weeks old yesterday, and boy is she growing! Last night I realized I no longer have to lean over to give her a treat at my side - those legs grow every hour! She's not a baby anymore!

It was only sprinkling during one of our "out" times this afternoon, so I took the cameras out and got some of these photos and videos. Devon is squinting a little, but this is probably going to be one of my all time favorite photos of my girls. 


Page wanted to make sure you saw her in all her "cute-ness!"





































She's still cute, but now she's getting wet!






















And another classic photo with Connor. He's so good with puppies. He has trained every puppy that came in after him. I think he liked the Golden girls way better than Ian, though.





















Now for the videos! Here are two of Devon and Page playing in the yard. I think Devon wanted to do some agility ... maybe that's because Page isn't allowed in the agility yard unsupervised. 





I had to get some video of these long legs Page has, especially in the back. And you get an idea from these two videos that she doesn't stop moving and investigating very often...





Back inside, it was time to play! This was a great game of tug between Devon and Page. You can hear the legs of the toy starting to rip. I was expecting the game to end when the toy ripped in two, but you'll see someone else ended the game...



After about a 30 second silent standoff, Devon gave the toy to Connor. She was reminded that ALL TOYS are Connor's!

Finally after playtime in the backyard and playtime upstairs, it's time for a pre-dinner nap. How in the world can she be comfortable like this?


No comments: