Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm 10 weeks old!





Page is really enjoying life at 10 weeks old. She's into the routine of the household. She's (FINALLY) sleeping through the night, and the last two nights she's given me 9 hours of sleep! This is the biggest blessing for me!

Page is also playing well by herself and with the two Goldens enough for me to finally get some things done. Since she's gotten home, I've had precious few hours to get work accomplished, and that's usually after she's in bed for the night. I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep!

We visited a small local agility trial this weekend. Most all our friends were there, and they all loved Page. Besides hearing how cute she was, the next most common remark was about how confident and bold she was. She was only held when someone wanted to smooch her. Otherwise, she was on the ground watching all the action. She especially enjoyed watching the dogs on the equipment.

She also met several puppy-friendly dogs, including a Doberman. Page enjoyed meeting her, but was a bit intimidated when the Dobe play-bowed to her! And a 9-month-old back Lab was a little too enthusiastic about meeting her, so she didn't spend much time with him. Poor Quinn! He just wanted to make a new friend!

Hope you enjoy the photos I took today. Page wanted to make sure I got her best side. And you can tell she thinks Devon sleeps WAY too much. Just wait until Page can jump on that daybed! Devon's snoozing days are over!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I wish I would have been there yesterday to see Page! I heard she was there.

Was Aiden the Dobe? He and Emma are bestest friends. He is really wonderful with smaller dogs (which are most of them, relative to his size!). I just love Aiden.

tailsofgold said...

Ohhhh wow, she's adorable!

Lysiane said...

If it is Aidan, he loves him some little dogs for sure! Him and Kira love love love the Westies! They are "his" Westies! Kira is good at teaching puppies too. Though both of them get tired of Rhys, eventually. ;)

Deb said...

Well, it was actually Kira who she met. Cheryl has such nice Dobes!