Thursday, May 21, 2009

Page's "big girl" collar

I officially removed Page's puppy collar today. It still fit, and I hated to do it. It means she's growing up. But I feel more comfortable with her having a collar that says REWARD and has my phone number on it. 

It's so hard to find collars I like for Goldens. I don't like 1 inch wide collars. My Goldens are smaller, so a 1 inch wide collar looks too big on them. I found embroidered collars on Dog.com that were narrower but still went past 20 inches. Unfortunately, they only had bright pink and not raspberry. So, Page became bright pink; she practically glows with this collar on! Frankly, I think the bright pink collar suits her personality just fine! What do you think?

Don't worry, even though Devon's playing submissive here, she let's Page know when Page has crossed the line!


















Sorry this photo is blurred, but I couldn't help posting it. Page has became a shoe stealer in the last couple of days. It's funny she's just started stealing my shoes now that we're tracking almost every day. Devon is a big shoe stealer, and she also likes socks, too. She likes anything that smells like me. I know this is kind of a "dog thing," but it's funny to see my tracking girls want to have things with my scent on them; the boys don't do this.


















One more photo from today. Again I'm sorry it's blurry but I had to post it (the Blackberry doesn't always take the best photos). This photo was taken late this afternoon. Page was wiped out from tracking and a woods walk before lunch and lots of outside time after lunch. She was sacked out at the base of the daybed because I was sitting there. I moved, and she didn't. After turning over a couple of times, all you could see was feet! It almost looks like Devon tried to hide her so we'd all forget about her!

No comments: