Friday, February 13, 2009

One of these doesn't look like the other


I grew up with Sesame Street, and I loved that game, "one of these doesn't look like the other." I was kind of good at it, although I can't sing the song anymore like I can the School House Rock songs (I'm dating myself now, aren't I?). Seriously, School House Rock got me through my 5th grade history test when I had to write out the preamble of the Constitution. And who can forget, "I am a bill. Only a bill, and I'm sittin' here on Capital Hill..."

Anyway back to Sesame Street, Lise took this photo of her and Marcy's Gaylan's and non-Gaylan's dogs. It cracked me up and made me think of that long ago game. Can you tell which dog in this group is the Ambertrail's field dog? Hummmm....maybe the red one in the middle! Yep, that's Bizzy, aka Ambertrail's I Am A Wild Party WCX, the Canadian guest on Long Island. 

Lise, I hope you don't mind that I posted your photo -- I gave you photo credit! ;-)

2 comments:

kgiff said...

What a great looking group! They all look great!

Okay who is who?

Kelly (with Riot the comedian)

Deb said...

I'm not 100% sure. We'll have to have Lise ID them for us. I'll post when I find out.