Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Devon and her agility basics

I’m doing about 15 minutes of agility basics with Devon every evening, and it continues to go very well. Last night she ran to the teeter and volunteered it with me 25 feet way and in front of it. I’m really proud of her. She’s actually having fun “showing off” that she can do it. I raised the new dogwalk to full height since she’s already going over the old one that is full height. Last night we ran from the A frame to both of the dogwalks and back and she had a ball. I’m also doing some foundation one jump work with her to review.

After our session, I raised the teeter a little more; it’s still not at full height. It should be interesting to see what she does. This was about the height it was when she slipped off of it a couple of weeks ago. We may spend more time here before it goes up again. Weaves start on Wednesday!

No comments: