Friday, March 6, 2009

Front door/back door photo meme

This is fun! Bloggers C-Lee and Gold'NPem did this, and I enjoyed the photos. The sunset tonight inspired me to take the photos. We're also having unseasonably warm weather, and you can tell spring is here (those of you out east, it's coming!!). I even opened my windows because it was stuffy inside!



Back door
Off the deck is the main dog yard, with the training yard beyond it. In a couple of weeks, agility equipment will sprout back there and stay until fall. It's nice having two separate yards so there's no poop to avoid as I'm training! The first shot shows my small training building. It's 36'x50', and I've installed a flooring so it's safe to jump the dogs inside. It's not heated or air conditioned, so it's unbearable about half the year. As you can see from the second shot, the back faces west, so I get to see the sun set every evening.















Front door
The grass is brown the trees are naked from the winter. You can imagine what this looks like in the spring and summer! We live on a rural country road; we have 5 acres. Usually there's corn in front and soybeans in the back or the reverse. At least I have variety! I face east, so I get to see the sunrise every morning -- the flat Midwest! No hills blocking my view!







Here are the rules: This is a photography meme
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photo that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out
or just explain what you are seeing.
5. Tag another person.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
Wherever you live you see something different than the rest of us.

I'm tagging Tails of Gold, AgileGold and Lysiane's Westie Report (see I'm making you blog!).

No comments: